Contact John Gregory at for more info.
1. Room in the Inn-Memphis will feed and shelter homeless guests at GUMC and other churches during the cold winter months. Each night volunteers are needed to prepare and serve dinner and take away breakfasts and fill various other roles, such as spending the night with the guests. Contact Alise Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
2. Volunteer mentors are also needed at the following:
- Hope Works, which has classes that encourage personal responsibility, while providing job skills and training;
- Hospitality Hub, which provides hospitality, counseling and resources offering more long term solutions for homeless persons; and
- Oasis of Hope, which offers student tutoring and life coaching and employment and housing assistance in North Memphis near Caldwell/ Guthrie Elementary School.
- Contact Eb Thomas at email@example.com for more information.
3. Volunteers are always needed at Manna House, the place of hospitality for the poor, the homeless and anyone in need in Midtown Memphis. Contact Charles Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.